Welcome to Richmond Go Karts
We are the only outdoor go karting facility in the Greater Vancouver area and Western Canada’s longest track. We are conveniently located in Richmond, just south of the Richmond Auto Mall.
We’ve been family-owned for over 50 years and pride ourselves with making it fun and easy for everyone, with:
- No reservations needed! Drop-ins are always welcome
- NEW! High Performance Karts to go along with our single and double karts
- The best value in town, the longest races, and no hidden charges
- Full Snack Bar with hot food made to order, drinks, and snacks
- Outdoor covered picnic area open to everyone
- Indoor video games room and party area
- Group packages available for birthday parties, company events, stag/stagettes
New High Performance Karts
Our new High Performance Karts have arrived! We are the only track in Canada to have these top-of-the-line premium European Sodi RT8 karts. Check out the video to see them in action and, better still, come out and try them in person (you have to be 19 or older)!
New Snack Bar Menu
We’ve upgraded and added items to our Snack Bar Menu. We now feature fresh, housemade pizza, pulled pork and butter chicken sliders, upgraded the buns on our burgers to make them even better, and added healthier choices like a grilled chicken sandwich, cole slaw as an option instead of fries, and many other items. So come visit us to make it kart+lunch combo!
- Minimum height to operate a kart = 4 ft. 8 in. / 142 cm
- Minimum age to operate a kart = 10 years old (19 for high performance kart)
- Minimum age to ride a kart = 4 years old
(must be accompanied by an adult)