Welcome to Richmond Go Karts
Come and ride at the only outdoor go karting facility in the Greater Vancouver area and Western Canada’s largest go kart track. We’re conveniently located in Richmond, just south of the Richmond Auto Mall.
Family-owned for over 50 years, we pride ourselves with making it fun and easy for everyone, with:
- The longest ride and best deal in town and no hidden charges
- No reservations needed! Drop-ins are always welcome
- NEW! High Performance Karts to go along with our single and double karts
- Full Snack Bar with hot food made to order, drinks, and snacks
- Outdoor covered picnic area open to everyone
- Indoor video games room and party area
- Group packages available for birthday parties, company events, stag/stagettes
Private Event – Monday, September 1
Please note that the track will be closed to the public after 3PM on Monday, September 1. We will still be open from noon until 3PM that day.
New High Performance Karts – Now Even Faster!
Our new European Sodi RT8 High Performance Karts are here! Check out the video to see them in action and, better still, come out and try them in person (you have to be 19 or older)!
More karts have arrived and we’ve also tweaked them over the last few weeks to make their top speed even higher than before!
New Snack Bar Menu
We’ve upgraded and added items to our Snack Bar Menu. We now feature fresh, housemade pizza, pulled pork and butter chicken sliders, upgraded the buns on our burgers to make them even better, and added healthier choices like a grilled chicken sandwich, cole slaw as an option instead of fries, and many other items. So come visit us to make it kart+lunch combo!
- Minimum height to operate a kart = 4 ft. 8 in. / 142 cm
- Minimum age to operate a kart = 10 years old (19 for high performance kart)
- Minimum age to ride a kart = 4 years old
(must be accompanied by an adult)