- Ten minutes for a ride seems expensive and it does not appear that much time would be spent at the track?
ANSWER: We try to stretch out the ride times from a minimun ten minutes to fifteen minutes on the track. This along with taking 3 to 4 minutes to get everyone in the karts and out on the track, plus getting them all back into the pit can add up to 25 minutes per ride. Therefore two ride usually take up about one hour to do.
- Is one ride one lap around the track?
ANSWER: The driver is on the track for at least a minimum of ten minutes and in that time, he will do several laps.
- Can my whole party get out on the track together?
ANSWER: We can get up to 25 karts on the track per race so most groups certainly will be able to race each other.
- Is there a place to eat and hold the party inside?
ANSWER: Parties can be held inside our games room which can accomodate up to ten picnic tables. In addition, if the weather is not too bad, we have a covered patio area which has 20 picnic tables.
- How fast do your karts go?
ANSWER: Our karts go 22 MPH or 35 KMH. The speed might not seem too fast but when there is a group of people on the track even hard core speedsters will have fun.
- Is it safe for children?
ANSWER: We provide a list of rules and procedures that limit the risk of accidents and these rules are monitored during the race. Violaters will be brought into the pit for a warning or removed from the race. The drivers are given a speech outlining key safety tips to having a safe race prior to going out. In addition, we have a Kart control system that will shut down the karts if a situation comes up.
- Do you have double karts for people not meeting the restrictions and does the passenger pay as well?
ANSWER: We have 18 double karts which can handle two people. The passenger rides for free.
- How young can a passenger be to ride in the Karts?
ANSWER: Passengers can be as young as 4 years of age.
- How long is the track?
ANSWER: The track is one half mile long which is the largest in western Canada.
- Can we bring our own food?
ANSWER: You are more than welcome to bring your own food. some groups even bring BBQ’s and turn the event into a picnic.
- Do you have many parties for children under your age restriction?
ANSWER: Yes we do and it is a great way to meet the parents of the children your child is friends with.
- Is there a time limit you can be here for a party?
ANSWER: Generally a party take approximately two hours to do, but there is no restriction on how long you are here. We have had parties that have been here over three hours.
OPEN 7 Days-A-Week
12:00 noon until Sundown
We will open for special events
on any day of the week
for groups of ten or more.
Click address for directions