Individual Ride Rates
We are the best karting value for the money, with the longest guaranteed rides, and no hidden extras.
Please note the following for your comfort and safety:
- A ride is a guaranteed minimum 10 minutes long, but we stretch the time out as long as possible
- Helmets are mandatory and we include helmet rentals in our prices
- Passengers ride for free in double karts
- Minimum age to ride in a kart is 4
- Minimum age to operate a kart is 10
- Minimum age to operate a high performance kart is 19 (government-issued proof of age is required)
- Minimum height to operate a kart is 4 ft. 8 in. / 142 cm
- We can accommodate up to 25 standard karts or 12 high performance karts on the track at once
You can drop in and ride anytime. No reservations are necessary, and there is no paperwork to fill out.
Plan for a ride to take up about 25 minutes, which includes extended ride times, getting in and out of karts, and a safety check. If you do two rides at Richmond Go Karts, allow an hour to comfortably enjoy yourself. Of course, you are more than welcome to stay as long as you like.
GET 21% OFF our standard kart rates when you purchase 10 or more tickets at one time. Tickets are valid any time and can be used on your return visit. See our Group Pricing for more details.